- Nepal’s immediate goal is to graduate to middle-income country before 2030: President Bhandari
- PM Oli remembers late PM Adhikari
- Media has tremendous power in disaster management, says Baskota
- President Xi delivers keynote speech at 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- Putin lauds China infrastructure initiative, warming ties
President Bhandari addresses 2nd Belt and Road Forum in Beijing
'Nepal-China Cross-Border Railway will boost connectivity'
'BRI is the engine for prosperous future'
Garbuja elected NC Myagdi President
Myagdi, Feb 23: Kham Bahadur Garbuja (Khambir) has been elected the Nepali Congress (NC) Myagdi district committee president from the sixth district convention.
As per the vote counts completed this morning, Garbuja of the establishment faction secured his victory by getting 257 votes. Of the total 389 votes cast, Garbuja’s rival Netra Bahadur Mahat got support from 126 voters in the voting.
Likewise, Hari Kumar Shrestha has been elected the secretary by securing 186 votes while Tanka Hamal in the post of treasurer with 205 votes, Sagarjibi Upadhyay, a member of the election committee said.
According to the information shared by the election committee, Resham Bahadur Baniya, Chiranjibi Sharma, Mukun Chhantyal, Tam Bahadur Thapa, Jitendra Pun, Bharat Rakal, Bimala Gauchan, Sumitra Garbuja, Dam Bahadur Garbuja, Dhan Bahadur Chhantya and Bir Bahadur BK (Kamal) have been elected the national convention representatives of the NC. RSS
President Bidhya Devi Bhandari is leaving for China on a state visit on Wednesday (April 24). It will be the first state visit of the Head of State after...