- Japan provides medical equipment worth Rs 1 billion
- China releases white paper on facts and its position on trade friction with U.S.
- Algiers OPEC-non-OPEC meeting snubs U.S. calls to raise oil outputs
- Five years plan be set for country's development: CPN Chair Prachanda
- National interest be considered in citizenship act amendment: Khanal
Range post offices awaiting reconstruction
Ilam, Feb 18: The range post offices that were devastated during the armed conflict are awaiting reconstruction. In absence of renovation and reconstruction bid, employees serving the offices here are passing a tough time to deliver their works.
At least half a dozen range post offices are in need of reconstruction.
There were 13 range posts and a sub range post in the district. Some of them still do not have their own buildings. The crumbled range posts now have turned to be the rubbles for no proper and timely reconstruction efforts.
With this the employees of the range posts now are running offices from rented rooms, said Assistant Forest Officer Sunil Kumar Singh. The smuggling and poaching activities are also on the rise for no reconstruction of the range posts. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...