- Pakistan PM Imran addresses US Congress members, says time for a different relationship with United States
- Rain disrupts domestic flights
- Nepal registers first victory in ICC T20 World Cup Asia Qualifier
- China says US ‘power politics’ undermines global stability
- Nepalgunj sub-metropolis to operate women-friendly bus
Devotees throng Trivenidham
Parasi, Feb 8: A large number of devotees have thronged the Trivenidham and other areas in Nawalparasi district from early morning today to take a holy dip on the occasion of Maghe Aunsi.
Thousands of devotees from different districts in the country as well as from India have arrived in Trivenidham and other riverbanks of the Narayani River to worship and take the holy bath. Trivenidham is a confluence of three rivers, namely Narayani, Swornabhadra and Purnabhadra.
It is believed that happiness and prosperity would prevail in the family after performing worships and taking holy bath in the river on the occasion of Maghe Aunsi.
As high as 200,000 visitors are expected to take the holy dip and perform worships in Trivenidham this morning. Likewise, a big fare is also taking place in the same area. RSS
The 13th edition of the South Asian Games (SAG) is scheduled to be held in Nepal from December 1 to 10, 2019. The sports authorities are working overtime...