- Nepal’s immediate goal is to graduate to middle-income country before 2030: President Bhandari
- PM Oli remembers late PM Adhikari
- Media has tremendous power in disaster management, says Baskota
- President Xi delivers keynote speech at 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- Putin lauds China infrastructure initiative, warming ties
President Bhandari delivers speech at 2nd BRF in Beijing
'Nepal-China Cross-Border Railway will boost connectivity'
'BRI is the engine for prosperous future'
Man murders wife
Chitwan, Jan 31: A man has murdered his wife by attacking her with a sharp weapon in Bharatpur, Chitwan.
Superintendent of Police (SP) of Chitwan Basanta Kunwar said that Tribhuwan Kafle, 38, of Bharatpur Sub-Metropolitan City-7 attacked his wife Jamuna at around 11 last night with the sharp weapon.
Critically injured Jamuna died at the College of Medical Sciences, Bharatpur, this morning while receiving treatment.
SP Kunwar said that Kafle is learnt to have attacked his wife over a family dispute. Further investigations into the incident are going on after arresting Kafle, police added. RSS
President Bidhya Devi Bhandari is leaving for China on a state visit on Wednesday (April 24). It will be the first state visit of the Head of State after...