- 12th Meeting of Nepal-China Bilateral Consultation Mechanism held in Beijing
- US Senate advances vote on ending military support for Saudis in Yemen
- China probes Canadian on suspicion of 'harming' national security
- Tamang donates land for Ward Office in Kaski district
- Former President pitches for full implementation of constitution
Stalled renovation of heritage resumes
Bhaktapur, Jan 8: The renovation of heritages on the premises of Bhaktapur Durbar Square – which was stalled after the April 25 earthquake – has resumed.
The Department of Archeology and Durbar Oversight Office has resumed renovation of the Badri Narayan Temple, Duimaju Temple, Balakhu Ganesh Pati, Rameswor Temple and Taleju Temple, among others, located in the Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
The budget allocated for the renovation of the heritages in the fiscal year 2071-72 BS here was freeze for not being able to carry out the targeted works die to the earthquake. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...