- Japan provides medical equipment worth Rs 1 billion
- China releases white paper on facts and its position on trade friction with U.S.
- Algiers OPEC-non-OPEC meeting snubs U.S. calls to raise oil outputs
- Five years plan be set for country's development: CPN Chair Prachanda
- National interest be considered in citizenship act amendment: Khanal
Students demand SLC centre change
Khotang, Dec 31: Students of Saraswoti Higher Secondary School in Diktel have demanded the change of SLC examination centre.
The students put forth the demand to Chief District Officer Rudra Prasad Khadka. It may be noted that the students have been taking SLC exam from Shree Secondary School in Lafyang after the removal of their home centre.
The students came up with the demand stating they need to walk two hours to reach to exam centre in Lafyang and have to face several unforeseen problems while living far without guardians.
The students submitted a demand charter to CDO Khadka seeking his cooperation to arrange an examination centre in Diktel. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...