- Japan provides medical equipment worth Rs 1 billion
- China releases white paper on facts and its position on trade friction with U.S.
- Algiers OPEC-non-OPEC meeting snubs U.S. calls to raise oil outputs
- Five years plan be set for country's development: CPN Chair Prachanda
- National interest be considered in citizenship act amendment: Khanal
Leader Koirala stressed collaboration for constitutional implementation
Pathari (Morang), Nov 6: Nepali Congress central member Sujata Koirala said that breaking agreement with the CPN-UML in the time of constitutional implementation was a great mistake of her party.
Talking to journalists at Rajghat of Morang on Thursday evening, she said that the agreement should not be discontinued till the promulgation of a new constitution.
The polity of ruling and opposition should be propelled once bringing the constitution to mainstream, she asserted, adding that this is the time of collaboration for constitutional implementation.
Leader Koirala said that the three leaders should serve the party as advisors. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...