- Japan provides medical equipment worth Rs 1 billion
- China releases white paper on facts and its position on trade friction with U.S.
- Algiers OPEC-non-OPEC meeting snubs U.S. calls to raise oil outputs
- Five years plan be set for country's development: CPN Chair Prachanda
- National interest be considered in citizenship act amendment: Khanal
13 children rescued
Rautahat, Nov 6: At least 13 children who were forced to engage in hard labour in Bihar of India have been rescued.
The children at the age group 8-15 years were rescued with the help of Child Welfare Committee based in Mujaffarpur of Bihar.
A team of the organization 'Sana Hatharu' including border manager Lalan Yadav and security in-charge Sanjaya Yadav brought the children to Nepal on Thursday.
All the children rescued are of Sarlahi ditrict and preparation is underway to hand over them to their guardians, informed Rautahat District Police office. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...