- 12th Meeting of Nepal-China Bilateral Consultation Mechanism held in Beijing
- US Senate advances vote on ending military support for Saudis in Yemen
- China probes Canadian on suspicion of 'harming' national security
- Tamang donates land for Ward Office in Kaski district
- Former President pitches for full implementation of constitution
No vacation to students in Dashain, Tihar
Dang, Sept. 30: The government schools in Dang district have announced that there would be regular classes to the students during the Dashain and Tihar vacation this year.
The District Education Office, Dang, said that there would be regular classes during the festive season as the regular classes of the students were hampered in the past due to agitations and strikes called by the political parties and different sides for long. Earlier, the academic institutions in the district remained close for almost a month.
District Education Officer Prahlad Aryal said that the schools have not become able to carry on the courses and the academic institutions would remain open after Dashain and before Tihar. The Office is also planning to write to the schools for the same. A total of 119,000 students are enrolled in 423 community schools in Dang. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...