- Japan provides medical equipment worth Rs 1 billion
- China releases white paper on facts and its position on trade friction with U.S.
- Algiers OPEC-non-OPEC meeting snubs U.S. calls to raise oil outputs
- Five years plan be set for country's development: CPN Chair Prachanda
- National interest be considered in citizenship act amendment: Khanal
384 take services in free ear checkup camp
Waling (Syangja), Sept. 29: A two-day-long free ear check up camp was conducted at Ghahrau Primary Health Centre in Waling Municipality of Syangja district, providing services to altogether 384 persons from different districts.
The health camp was jointly organised by the primary health centre and Community Based Rehabilitation Services Nepal with support from the Kaduri Charitable Fund Hong Kong.
Chairman of the health centre Dilip Pratap Khand said that a total of 43 women and 42 men were selected for the surgery of ears and they would be provided with services at the Pokhara-based INF Hospital after two months.
It is said that the locals from Palpa, Parbat and Gulmi too visited the camp for the checkup.
Otolaryngologist of Namaste Hospital, Pokhara, offered services to the patients while the needy were provided with medicines for free. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...