- PM Oli remembers late PM Adhikari
- Media has tremendous power in disaster management, says Baskota
- President Xi delivers keynote speech at 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- Putin lauds China infrastructure initiative, warming ties
- Diarrhoea taking week long toll on rural Gulmi village yet to be contained
Top leaders to urge public to participate in constitution promulgation ceremony
Kathmandu, Sept 19: The top leaders of three major political parties are likely to urge the folks to participate in the ceremony to be organised for the promulgation of the new constitution on Sunday.
The top leaders are expected to issue a joint press statement, calling the commoners to attend the function.
Likewise, the major parties would also organize a joint press meet to satisfy the disgruntled parties regarding the constitution promulgation progress, said UCPN (Maoist) Chairman Pushpa Kamal Dahal.
Similarly, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Home Affairs Bamdev Gautam said that the three-party meet held earlier today reviewed the current political development.
Nepali Congress Vice-president Ram Chandra Poudel said that President Dr Ram Baran Yadav would promulgate the new constitution amid a special function tomorrow in the Constituent Assembly (CA) building.
Poudel said that the Federal Democratic Republic institutionalised after the new constitution was also the achievement of the Madhes Movement.
President Bidhya Devi Bhandari is leaving for China on a state visit on Wednesday (April 24). It will be the first state visit of the Head of State after...