- Japan provides medical equipment worth Rs 1 billion
- China releases white paper on facts and its position on trade friction with U.S.
- Algiers OPEC-non-OPEC meeting snubs U.S. calls to raise oil outputs
- Five years plan be set for country's development: CPN Chair Prachanda
- National interest be considered in citizenship act amendment: Khanal
Son kills father
Ratnanagar (Chitwan), Sept 9: A son has killed his father here on Tuesday.
Bishwanath Mahato killed his father Jeevan Ram Mahato attacking him with a sharp weapon at their house. The Mahato senior is also the president of the Tharu Kalyankarini Sabha Area No 4. He is also a film artiste.
Bishwanath had attacked his father all of a sudden for no apparent reason when he was sitting in the house.
Police have arrested Bishwanath and he is kept at the District Police Office, Chitwan pending investigation. Police suspect that Bishwanath is mentally unsound. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...