- Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology recognized as WHO collaborating agency
- 28 Indian pilgrims injured in road accident in Mahottari
- NCP Siddharthanagar divide responsibility
- Tourism Investment Summit to be held in February next year
- In lack of elbow room, Nepal Forensic Science Laboratory's works affected
Distribution of IDs to quake survivors in Mustang
Mustang, Sept. 2: The District Administration Office, Mustang has begun distribution of identity cards (IDs) to the quake survivors in the district.
The people who suffered complete damage to their homes received their ID card along with relief support. The ID will help them to avail of other privileges announced by the government for the survivors of the April 25 earthquake.
So far, ID cards have been distributed to 30 of the 76 households that suffered complete damage of their houses, said Chief District Officer Narahari Baral.
The survivors without any place for accommodation have also received an immediate assistance of Rs. 15,000. RSS
The 13th edition of the South Asian Games (SAG) is scheduled to be held in Nepal from December 1 to 10, 2019. The sports authorities are working overtime...