- Nepal’s immediate goal is to graduate to middle-income country before 2030: President Bhandari
- PM Oli remembers late PM Adhikari
- Media has tremendous power in disaster management, says Baskota
- President Xi delivers keynote speech at 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- Putin lauds China infrastructure initiative, warming ties
President Bhandari delivers inaugural speech at 2nd BRF in Beijing
Seven police personnel face music
Butwal, Aug. 31: The Area Police Office, Butwal, has initiated actions against seven police personnel for breaching the police discipline and misconducts.
Deputy Superintendent of Police Mahendra Khadka said that purification campaign has been started in the police unit against misconducts and wrongdoings.
He said that the police personnel going beyond by violating the discipline would be brought to book.
Meanwhile, at an interaction programme with the journalists here on Sunday with the police, the journalists suggested the police team to maintain law and security, curb rising level of drug smuggling in Butwal and manage the police office’s information system. RSS
President Bidhya Devi Bhandari is leaving for China on a state visit on Wednesday (April 24). It will be the first state visit of the Head of State after...