- PM Oli remembers late PM Adhikari
- Media has tremendous power in disaster management, says Baskota
- President Xi delivers keynote speech at 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- Putin lauds China infrastructure initiative, warming ties
- Diarrhoea taking week long toll on rural Gulmi village yet to be contained
Kathmandu, Aug. 30: Two fresh aftershocks jolted Dolakha and Dhading districts this morning.
According to the National Seismological Centre, an aftershock of 4.3 ML was recorded with its epicentre near Nilkantha Municipality in Dhading district at 3:09 am while next one of 4.1 ML occurred near Jugu of Dolakha district at 8:26 am.
Altogether 386 aftershocks above 4 on the Richter scale were recorded after April 25 'Gorkha Earthquake', the Centre said. RSS
President Bidhya Devi Bhandari is leaving for China on a state visit on Wednesday (April 24). It will be the first state visit of the Head of State after...