- PM Oli remembers late PM Adhikari
- Media has tremendous power in disaster management, says Baskota
- President Xi delivers keynote speech at 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- Putin lauds China infrastructure initiative, warming ties
- Diarrhoea taking week long toll on rural Gulmi village yet to be contained
Fresh aftershock hits Dolakha
Kathmandu, Aug. 16: A fresh aftershock measuring 4.8 on the Richter scale has jolted Dolakha district at 11:56 last night.
According to the National Seismological Centre, the aftershock was recorded with its epicentre near Suspa Chhemawati VDC in the district. Nearly 380 aftershocks above 4 on the Richer scale were recorded after April 25 'Gorkha Earthquake’, the Centre said. RSS
President Bidhya Devi Bhandari is leaving for China on a state visit on Wednesday (April 24). It will be the first state visit of the Head of State after...