- Pakistan PM Imran addresses US Congress members, says time for a different relationship with United States
- Rain disrupts domestic flights
- Nepal registers first victory in ICC T20 World Cup Asia Qualifier
- China says US ‘power politics’ undermines global stability
- Nepalgunj sub-metropolis to operate women-friendly bus
Boy drowns, next kills self
Gaushala, Aug. 4: A 10-year-old boy drowned in a river in Bagada VDC in Mahottari district on Monday night.
Raje Mahara, who had gone to graze cows, drowned in Bighi river while crossing the river, Superintendent of Police Shaurav Rana said.
Meanwhile, Basanta Sah, 28, of Rajbiraj Municipality-1 in Saptari district committed suicide by hanging in a room on Monday evening, according to the police. RSS
The 13th edition of the South Asian Games (SAG) is scheduled to be held in Nepal from December 1 to 10, 2019. The sports authorities are working overtime...