One dies while playing games on charging mobile
Biratnagar, Aug 1: A boy died when he received electric shock at Trishuli chowk of Letang municipality-3 in Morang today.
The deceased has been identified as Saujan Rai, 15, son of Padam Bahadur Rai. According to the State-1 Police Office, Biratnagar, the incident took place when Saujan received electric shock while playing games on charging mobile.
Police said that further investigation into the case was underway.
Of late, our universities are losing the public trust because of the various malpractices existing there. There is confusion among the public as to which...