- Japan provides medical equipment worth Rs 1 billion
- China releases white paper on facts and its position on trade friction with U.S.
- Algiers OPEC-non-OPEC meeting snubs U.S. calls to raise oil outputs
- Five years plan be set for country's development: CPN Chair Prachanda
- National interest be considered in citizenship act amendment: Khanal
Body of Gorkhapatra Daily Reporter Bamjan Recovered
Kathmandu, May 2: Dead body of sports journalist Suman Bamjan affiliated to the Gorkhapatra daily, has been recovered from Mahabouddha area of the capital city today, eighth day after the destructive earthquake. He had gone missing after the devastating earthquake of April 25.
A team of Armed Police Force (APF) recovered his body from the debris of the house he was staying in rent.
The thirty year old from Padampokhari of Hetauda municipality had also worked in Nepal FM and local FM radios and newspapers in Hetauda city before entering the Gorkhapatra daily.
Reporter Bamjan's house at Hetauda is also flattened in the devastating earthquake, said Chairman of the Sports Journalist Forum Ajay Phuyal.
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...