- Protest affects Hyatt Regency delivering service
- US companies’ message to Trump: Don’t expand China tariffs
- NCP Chair Prachanda seeks honesty to commitments and agreements
- Proposals presented seeking deduction in expenditure of several ministries
- Indian number plate vehicles plying illegally in Siraha
223 heritage sites reconstructed
Kathmandu, April 24: So far 223 cultural heritage sites, damaged in the 2015 earthquake, have been reconstructed.
Of them, 161 were reconstructed through the Department of Archaeology, 20 through Pashupati Area Development Trust and 42 through other agencies.
Likewise, 205 other heritage sites are being reconstructed under the DoA and 221 more through other concerned authorities, according to spokesperson of the DoA Ram Bahadur Kunwar.
It has been estimated that the reconstruction of all the heritage sites would cost Rs. 10 billion.
So far, 1.8 billion has been spent, he added. (RSS)
Following the entry of the Guthi (Trust) Bill in the National Assembly, members of Kathmandu Valley’s Newar community have consistently been hitting...