- Protest affects Hyatt Regency delivering service
- US companies’ message to Trump: Don’t expand China tariffs
- NCP Chair Prachanda seeks honesty to commitments and agreements
- Proposals presented seeking deduction in expenditure of several ministries
- Indian number plate vehicles plying illegally in Siraha
One killed, two injured in road mishap
Bhaktapur, April 18 : A person, who was injured in road accident at Suryabinayak municipality-10 at 12:45 am today, died in course of treatment. The deceased has been identified as Ramesh Bhandari, 34, of Chautara Sangachowk municipality-3 in Sindhupalchowk, according to Metropolitan Police Range, Bhaktapur.
The accident took place when a bus (Ba 3 Kha 1784) heading towards Banepa from Bhaktapur and a tipper (Ba 4 Kha 4815) coming from opposite direction collided with each other.
Bus owner, Bhandari, died at 6:00 am today in course of treatment at Madhyapur Hospital. Injured bus driver Santosh Thapa, 24, of Chautara Sangachowk-3 and tipper driver Dev Kumar Shrestha, 28, of Chautara are receiving treatment at the same hospital, said police. (RSS)
Following the entry of the Guthi (Trust) Bill in the National Assembly, members of Kathmandu Valley’s Newar community have consistently been hitting...