- Protest affects Hyatt Regency delivering service
- US companies’ message to Trump: Don’t expand China tariffs
- NCP Chair Prachanda seeks honesty to commitments and agreements
- Proposals presented seeking deduction in expenditure of several ministries
- Indian number plate vehicles plying illegally in Siraha
Jeep accident leaves driver dead
Bejhad, April 18 : A jeep accident occurred at Tahun Deurali in Rambha rural municipality left its driver dead. Lal Bahadur Sinjali, 30, who has been living at rural municipality-2, Foksingkot Surumdanda died at 8.00 last night while undergoing treatment at Lumbini Medical College, confirmed the District Police Office, Palpa. Driver's elder brother Dev Bahadur Sinjali who was injured in the accident is being treated at the same hospital.
The jeep (Lu 1 Ja 1786) had its brakes failed on upward steep road and veered off the road some 200 metres down. The jeep accident took place at around 4.00 pm nearby Deurali.(RSS)
Following the entry of the Guthi (Trust) Bill in the National Assembly, members of Kathmandu Valley’s Newar community have consistently been hitting...