- Protest affects Hyatt Regency delivering service
- US companies’ message to Trump: Don’t expand China tariffs
- NCP Chair Prachanda seeks honesty to commitments and agreements
- Proposals presented seeking deduction in expenditure of several ministries
- Indian number plate vehicles plying illegally in Siraha
Prime Minister to travel to storm-hit area
Kathmandu, April 1: Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli has expressed deep sorrow over the loss of lives and properties in Bara and Parsa due to strong winds last night.
Prime Minister Oli is scheduled to travel to Bara and Parsa today to monitor the relief and rescue works undergoing there.
The Prime Minister will set out to the disaster-hit area via Nepal Army's helicopter at 10.30 this morning, informed Chetan Adhikari, PM's press coordinator. (RSS)
Following the entry of the Guthi (Trust) Bill in the National Assembly, members of Kathmandu Valley’s Newar community have consistently been hitting...