- Protest affects Hyatt Regency delivering service
- US companies’ message to Trump: Don’t expand China tariffs
- NCP Chair Prachanda seeks honesty to commitments and agreements
- Proposals presented seeking deduction in expenditure of several ministries
- Indian number plate vehicles plying illegally in Siraha
Dead bodies being airlifted to Kathmandu today
Suketar, Feb 28 : The Nepal Army (NA) is sending the dead bodies of those killed in the helicopter crash, including Minister for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation Rabindra Adhikari to Kathmandu today.
The NA's chopper on Wednesday evening could only hook four dead bodies from the helicopter crash site to Suketar Airport. The task of collecting dead bodies remained affected and incomplete after rain and snowfall in the area.
After efforts to pick remaining dead bodies from the site were not materialized last evening, preparation now is being carried out to hook the bodies through NA helicopter.
Arjanu Bhandari, Chief District Officer, told RSS that the dead bodies will be sent to Kathmandu once brought to Suketar Airport.
The helicopter carrying a team including Minster Adhikari had crashed at Darebhir of Taplejung on Wednesday while returning Kathmandu via Pathibhara after undertaking an on-site feasibility study of airport construction in Chuhandanda of Terhathum.
Following the entry of the Guthi (Trust) Bill in the National Assembly, members of Kathmandu Valley’s Newar community have consistently been hitting...