- Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology recognized as WHO collaborating agency
- 28 Indian pilgrims injured in road accident in Mahottari
- NCP Siddharthanagar divide responsibility
- Tourism Investment Summit to be held in February next year
- In lack of elbow room, Nepal Forensic Science Laboratory's works affected
Minor dies while undergoing dental treatment
Gaushala, April 3: A child lost his life while undergoing dental treatment at Pipara VDC of Mahottari last night.
The deceased is Bishal Yadav, 6, son of Ajaya Yadav of Pipara VDC-1, confirmed Deputy Superintendant of Police (DSP) of District Police Office, Lokendra Shrestha.
Yadav died of excessive bleeding from his mouth after removing a teeth at Janasewa Clinic of Dr Ajit Mishra in Pipara-2.
The minor who went unconscious after lifting teeth died at 7.00 pm Thursday on the way to Zonal Hospital Janakpur for treatment, DSP Shrestha informed.
The dead body has been taken to District Hospital Jaleswor for post-mortem while Dr Mishara has been at large after the case, said the District Police Office. RSS
The 13th edition of the South Asian Games (SAG) is scheduled to be held in Nepal from December 1 to 10, 2019. The sports authorities are working overtime...