- Pakistan PM Imran addresses US Congress members, says time for a different relationship with United States
- Rain disrupts domestic flights
- Nepal registers first victory in ICC T20 World Cup Asia Qualifier
- China says US ‘power politics’ undermines global stability
- Nepalgunj sub-metropolis to operate women-friendly bus
CIAA arrests NEA employee while taking bribe
Kathmandu, March 31: A team of the Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authority (CIAA) nabbed an employee of the Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) Chandranigahapur branch office while taking bribe this morning.
The CIAA officials arrested supervisor Umesh Kumar Yadav of Chandranigahapur branch office.
Chief District Officer Madan Bhujel said that the team arrested Yadav while taking Rs 150,000 from Baiju Sah for installing the 'three-phase electricity line' at Rahul Rice Mill at Rangapur in the district. Sah is the mill owner.
The 13th edition of the South Asian Games (SAG) is scheduled to be held in Nepal from December 1 to 10, 2019. The sports authorities are working overtime...