- Nepal’s immediate goal is to graduate to middle-income country before 2030: President Bhandari
- PM Oli remembers late PM Adhikari
- Media has tremendous power in disaster management, says Baskota
- President Xi delivers keynote speech at 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- Putin lauds China infrastructure initiative, warming ties
President Bhandari delivers inaugural speech at 2nd BRF in Beijing
Sri Lankan President in capital
Kathmandu, Aug 29: Sri Lanka's President Maithripala Sirisena arrived in Kathmandu Wednesday afternoon to take part in the fourth BIMSTEC summit scheduled for August 30-31.
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Defense, Ishwor Pokhrel, was at the VVIP lounge of Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) to receive the dignitary from Sri Lanka. On the occasion, a contingent of Nepal Army presented a guard of honor to Sirisena.
Sri Lankan ambassador to Nepal, WS Parera, Nepal's ambassador for Sri Lanka , Bishwambhar Pyakurel, and Chief Of Protocol Deepak Adhikari welcomed him at TIA.
President Bidhya Devi Bhandari is leaving for China on a state visit on Wednesday (April 24). It will be the first state visit of the Head of State after...