- Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology recognized as WHO collaborating agency
- 28 Indian pilgrims injured in road accident in Mahottari
- NCP Siddharthanagar divide responsibility
- Tourism Investment Summit to be held in February next year
- In lack of elbow room, Nepal Forensic Science Laboratory's works affected
House passes proposal to send two bills for clause-wise deliberation
Kathmandu, Aug 26: The meeting of the House of Representatives (HoR) today endorsed a proposal tabled seeking to send two bills to respective committees for clause-wise deliberations.
Minister for Urban Development Mohammed Istiyak Rai presented the proposal on behalf of the Minister for Health and Population, seeking the meeting approval to send the 'Public Health Bill, 2075' and 'Bill on Housing Rights, 2075' to the respective committees for holding clause-wise deliberations.
It was passed unanimously. Likewise, the lower house session witnessed the presentation of the 'bill related to personal privacy, 2075'.
Prem Suwal registered a note of descent over the bill which was later refused by majority.
The 13th edition of the South Asian Games (SAG) is scheduled to be held in Nepal from December 1 to 10, 2019. The sports authorities are working overtime...