- Nepal’s immediate goal is to graduate to middle-income country before 2030: President Bhandari
- PM Oli remembers late PM Adhikari
- Media has tremendous power in disaster management, says Baskota
- President Xi delivers keynote speech at 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- Putin lauds China infrastructure initiative, warming ties
President Bhandari delivers speech at 2nd BRF in Beijing
'Nepal-China Cross-Border Railway will boost connectivity'
'BRI is the engine for prosperous future'
Jumla athletes to compete in international marathon
Surkhet, Aug 12 : Athletes from Jumla are going to take part in the 4th Mount Abu International Marathon to be held in Rajasthan of India.
Sunmaya Budha, Rammaya Budha, Sita Neupane and Naresh Budha are taking part in the marathon that begins on August 19, according to chair of Karnali Sports Club Jumla Saroj Shahi.
In absence of support from government authorities, the athletes have collected donations individually to attend the event. All the four athletes have also contributed Rs. 5,000 each on their own, while receiving financial support from the Club, the president of Jumla Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Raj Kumar Shahi.
All four are competing in half marathon category of the event. The team led by Chair Shahi will leave for India today.
President Bidhya Devi Bhandari is leaving for China on a state visit on Wednesday (April 24). It will be the first state visit of the Head of State after...