- Nepal’s immediate goal is to graduate to middle-income country before 2030: President Bhandari
- PM Oli remembers late PM Adhikari
- Media has tremendous power in disaster management, says Baskota
- President Xi delivers keynote speech at 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- Putin lauds China infrastructure initiative, warming ties
Bishwakarma arrested on criminal charge: Home Minister
Chitwan, Aug 10: Minister for Home Affairs Ram Bahadur Thapa has said that Netra Bikram Chand led Communist Party of Nepal spokesperson Khadga Bahadur Bishwakarma was arrested on the charge of criminal activities.
In a press meet here today, Minister Thapa clarified that he was arrested in course of controlling the criminal activities.
He also said that it was his responsibility to control the crime, no matter who ever involves in crime.
Home Minister Thapa also said that government invites all groups for talks to resolve any kind political issues.
He added that government was getting success in controlling crimes witnessed lately.
Minister Thapa refuted the rumor that police had committed fake encounter in the Kadaghari child abduction case.
On another note, he shared that government was in ready to tackle the possible natural disasters.
President Bidhya Devi Bhandari is leaving for China on a state visit on Wednesday (April 24). It will be the first state visit of the Head of State after...