- Nepal’s immediate goal is to graduate to middle-income country before 2030: President Bhandari
- PM Oli remembers late PM Adhikari
- Media has tremendous power in disaster management, says Baskota
- President Xi delivers keynote speech at 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- Putin lauds China infrastructure initiative, warming ties
President Bhandari delivers inaugural speech at 2nd BRF in Beijing
'Nepal-China Cross-Border Railway, would boost connectivity'
'BRI is the engine for prosperous future'
Dairy farmers start using milking parlour
Lalitpur, July 10: More and more farmers have started using milking parlour with dairy farming going commercial.
Commercial dairy farmers had started using milking parlour which can milk up to 10 cows at one time since five years back, said Dr Surendra Jha, who works at the Livestock Production Directorate.
According to Dr Jha, many commercial dairy farmers have started using this milking machine these days.
One can get milking machines of various capacities in the market. But the use of milking machine with a capacity of milking 10 cows at one time is increasing in the country, Dr Jha said. It is said using the milking parlour saves time and money as less number of people are required to milk cows.
Moreover, use of milking parlour is more hygienic. However, the use of milking parlour has not expanded to rural area.
President Bidhya Devi Bhandari is leaving for China on a state visit on Wednesday (April 24). It will be the first state visit of the Head of State after...