- Nepal’s immediate goal is to graduate to middle-income country before 2030: President Bhandari
- PM Oli remembers late PM Adhikari
- Media has tremendous power in disaster management, says Baskota
- President Xi delivers keynote speech at 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- Putin lauds China infrastructure initiative, warming ties
President Bhandari delivers inaugural speech at 2nd BRF in Beijing
SLC centre run by women only in Ilam
Ilam, March 18: A centre here for the School Leaving Certificate (SLC) examination has been prepared to be run by women only, from the superintendent to the supporting staff.
The examination centre based at the Adarsha Higher Secondary School in the district headquarters will be run by a superintendent, assistant superintendent, invigilator, support staff and security personnel, who are all female.
"To set an example and a model too, we have given the responsibility of the centre to women only", said District Education Officer Tanka Prasad Gautam at a press meet held here Tuesday to shed light on the preparations for the examinations that begins on Thursday.
A total of 3,793 regular and 3,189 exempted students including four prisoners and three visually impaired students are attending the SLC examinations this year from Ilam. RSS
President Bidhya Devi Bhandari is leaving for China on a state visit on Wednesday (April 24). It will be the first state visit of the Head of State after...