- US would lose out in trade war against the world: ECB
- Civil Service Hospital upgrading starts with Chinese assistance
- Speaker Mahara sees need of upgrading of BP Koirala Memorial Cancer Hospital
- Pande gets responsibility of parliament secretariat spokesperson
- Conspiracy underway to make country failure in federalism's name: Mahato
Baidya, Biplav district-level groups agree for work alliance
Chitwan, Feb 28: The Mohan Baidya-led CPN (Revolutionary Maoist), Chitwan and the Communist Party of Nepal (Biplav), Chitwan have agreed for a work alliance.
A meeting of both parties held Monday ended with the agreement to this effect. This has been mentioned in a four-point statement issued today.
According to CPN (Revolutionary Maoist) district in-charge for Chitwan, Ambika Mudbari, the agreement was for supporting the cooperation between the two parties underway at the central level. CPN district in-charge Lal Bahadur GC and CPN (Revolutionary Maoist) district in-charge Mudbari have signed on the agreement, promising to address serious questions regarding nationality, people's democracy and people's livelihood.
The parties are to jointly hold interactions with families of martyrs on coming March 3. The parties expressed concerns over nationwide arrests of their cadres, warning of fight against this trend.
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...