- Japan provides medical equipment worth Rs 1 billion
- China releases white paper on facts and its position on trade friction with U.S.
- Algiers OPEC-non-OPEC meeting snubs U.S. calls to raise oil outputs
- Five years plan be set for country's development: CPN Chair Prachanda
- National interest be considered in citizenship act amendment: Khanal
International Karate championship on May
Khotang, Feb 19: The second edition of Khotang-Halesi Open International Karate Championship is to be held in Diktel, Khotang on May 3-5, 2018.
The Karate event is to be organized by Nepal Shito-ryu Karate Association Khotang.
The Association has intensified its preparation for the championship event which is estimated to be conducted at the cost of around Rs 5 million.
A main championship organizing committee has been formed under the leadership of Khotang District Coordination Committee Chairperson Babi Chamling.
Karate athletes from Nepal, India, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh are participating in the championship, shared Association Khotang Chapter Chair Sanjaya Kumar Rai.
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...