- Nepal’s immediate goal is to graduate to middle-income country before 2030: President Bhandari
- PM Oli remembers late PM Adhikari
- Media has tremendous power in disaster management, says Baskota
- President Xi delivers keynote speech at 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- Putin lauds China infrastructure initiative, warming ties
President Bhandari addresses 2nd Belt and Road Forum in Beijing
'Nepal-China Cross-Border Railway will boost connectivity'
'BRI is the engine for prosperous future'
Adhikari unanimously elected Province 4 Speaker
Pokhara, Feb 15: Netra Nath Adhikari has been unanimously elected the Speaker of Province 4. Senior most member of the State Assembly (SA) Janak Lal Shrestha announced the election of Adhikari to the province's Speaker at today's SA meeting.
Adhikari's candidacy was proposed by SA member Hari Chuman and seconded by SA member Kiran Gurung.
Prior to the meeting, Shrestha read out a letter regarding the appointment of Prithivi Subba Gurung as Chief Minister of the province.
After his election, Adhikari said enforcement of the new constitution and federalism would be his first priority.
President Bidhya Devi Bhandari is leaving for China on a state visit on Wednesday (April 24). It will be the first state visit of the Head of State after...