- 12th Meeting of Nepal-China Bilateral Consultation Mechanism held in Beijing
- US Senate advances vote on ending military support for Saudis in Yemen
- China probes Canadian on suspicion of 'harming' national security
- Tamang donates land for Ward Office in Kaski district
- Former President pitches for full implementation of constitution
Oli appointed as 41st Prime Minister of the country
Kathmandu, Feb 15 (RSS): President Bidya Devi Bhandari has appointed CPN (UML) Chairman KP Sharma Oli to the post of the Prime Minister.
President Bhandari appointed Oli as the Prime Minister under the Article 76 (2) of the Constitution after the left alliance submitted a letter of claim for the appointment of CPN (UML) Chair KP Sharma Oli a new Prime Minister of Nepal to the President this morning.
The new government has been formed after the Election Commission submitted final results of election to the House of Representatives held on November 26 and December 7, 2017, to the President on Wednesday.
The newly appointed Prime Minister Oli would take his oath of office and secrecy at Sheetal Niwas at 4:00 pm today, said President's Chief Personal Secretary, Bheshraj Adhikari
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...