- Nepal’s immediate goal is to graduate to middle-income country before 2030: President Bhandari
- PM Oli remembers late PM Adhikari
- Media has tremendous power in disaster management, says Baskota
- President Xi delivers keynote speech at 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- Putin lauds China infrastructure initiative, warming ties
President Bhandari addresses the 2nd Belt and Road Forum in Beijing
'Nepal-China Cross-Border Railway will boost connectivity'
'BRI is the engine for prosperous future'
Mudi declared fully immunized VDC
Myagdi, March 7: Mudi VDC in Myagdi district has been declared fully immunized VDC on Friday as all children from 12 to 23 months in the VDC were given all vaccines during the period.
During the programme organized by the District Public Health Office and Mudi Sub-health Post Management Committee to declare the fully immunized VDC, the locals have made commitment to immunize the newborns in future as well.
So far, altogether 32 VDCs and 10 wards of Beni Municipality were declared fully immunized in the district.
On the occasion, chief of District Public Health Office Dr Roshan Neupane said that inoculation was a must to protect the children from infectious diseases.
Likewise, nine women health volunteers and health workers of the VDC were honoured for their contribution. RSS
President Bidhya Devi Bhandari is leaving for China on a state visit on Wednesday (April 24). It will be the first state visit of the Head of State after...