- Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology recognized as WHO collaborating agency
- 28 Indian pilgrims injured in road accident in Mahottari
- NCP Siddharthanagar divide responsibility
- Tourism Investment Summit to be held in February next year
- In lack of elbow room, Nepal Forensic Science Laboratory's works affected
Biplab Prateek's novel launched
Kathmandu, Oct 30: Biplab Prateek’s first novel, “Abhijeet” was launched at Club Déjà Vu, Kathmandu on Saturday.
Politician Pradeep Giri, former vice chancellor of Tribhuwan University Kedar Bhakta Mathema and musician and novelist Durga Lal K.C jointly launched the book.
All three guests congratulated novelist Biplab for writing a novel using simple language. Biplab has depicted the political movement from 1997 B.S to 2046 B.S. in the novel as the basic theme.
Educationist Mathema said that the novel touched him deeply because the he himself had experienced the political movement described in the book.
Biplab has dedicated his book to his father. "I tried to write something about my father and I started to write about my father, but in the end, the book became a novel," Novelist Biplab said.
Biplab's friends, popular actor Sunil Thapa and singer Deep Shrestha congratulated him for his new feat. Singer Shrestha sang his famous song, Her Raat Sapanima Aithan Hunchha during the book launch. Biplab is the lyricist of the song.
The 13th edition of the South Asian Games (SAG) is scheduled to be held in Nepal from December 1 to 10, 2019. The sports authorities are working overtime...