- Pakistan PM Imran addresses US Congress members, says time for a different relationship with United States
- Rain disrupts domestic flights
- Nepal registers first victory in ICC T20 World Cup Asia Qualifier
- China says US ‘power politics’ undermines global stability
- Nepalgunj sub-metropolis to operate women-friendly bus
Former PM Khanal, Nembang recommended unopposed
Ilam, Oct. 7 (RSS): The CPN (UML) Ilam District Committee has recommended the names of former Prime Minister Jhalanath Khanal and former Chairman of Constituent Assembly (CA) Subas Nembang for their candidacy in the upcoming elections to the House of Representatives.
Both the leaders were recommended unopposed, UML Ilam District Committee Chairman Ram Rana said. Khanal has been recommended for Ilam Constituency No. 1 while Nembang for Constituency No. 2.
Khanal and Nembang are also the lawmakers from the respective constituencies they are recommended for the forthcoming polls
The 13th edition of the South Asian Games (SAG) is scheduled to be held in Nepal from December 1 to 10, 2019. The sports authorities are working overtime...