- Nepal’s immediate goal is to graduate to middle-income country before 2030: President Bhandari
- PM Oli remembers late PM Adhikari
- Media has tremendous power in disaster management, says Baskota
- President Xi delivers keynote speech at 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- Putin lauds China infrastructure initiative, warming ties
President Bhandari delivers inaugural speech at 2nd BRF in Beijing
'Nepal-China Cross-Border Railway will boost connectivity'
'BRI is the engine for prosperous future'
Unite for sake of country's development: General Secretary Koirala
Nawalparasi, August 7: Nepali Congress General Secretary Dr Shashank Koirala has expressed an opinion stressing on the need for everyone to unite for sake of country's development.
Koirala made the remarks during a programme held to felicitate NC's newly elected people's representatives at Deuchuli municipality of Nawalparasi and to review the recently held local level polls on Sunday.
The leader took the occasion to claim that the NC will emerge as the winner in the local level polls scheduled to take place for Province no 2 and spearhead the country's progress.
The NC General Secretary spoke of preparations underway to create employment in the country to provide jobs to thousands of youth. He called on the people's representatives to be mindful of the farmers' families when formulating plans. RSS
President Bidhya Devi Bhandari is leaving for China on a state visit on Wednesday (April 24). It will be the first state visit of the Head of State after...