- 12th Meeting of Nepal-China Bilateral Consultation Mechanism held in Beijing
- US Senate advances vote on ending military support for Saudis in Yemen
- China probes Canadian on suspicion of 'harming' national security
- Tamang donates land for Ward Office in Kaski district
- Former President pitches for full implementation of constitution
One killed in road accident......
Itahari, May 1: A motorcyclist was killed on the spot after getting rammed by a bus carrying a wedding procession last night at Tarhara area of Itahari Sub Metropolis – 20.
The bus (Ko 1 Kha 4084) carrying a wedding procession from Dhankuta struck the bike (Ko 2 Pa 6514) killing an estimated 35 – year – old rider, according to Police Post Tarahara.
The body of the man with Mongolian facial features was mutilated in the accident. His identity is yet to be ascertained. Police have detained bus driver Kabindra Limbu, 32, a native of Budhimorang of Dhankuta along with the bus. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...