- PM Oli remembers late PM Adhikari
- Media has tremendous power in disaster management, says Baskota
- President Xi delivers keynote speech at 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- Putin lauds China infrastructure initiative, warming ties
- Diarrhoea taking week long toll on rural Gulmi village yet to be contained
Three women climbers honoured
Kathmandu, April 1: The Kanchanjangha Tourism Promotion Centre has honoured three women climbers here on Friday.
The honoured are Maya Sherpa of Okhaldhunga, Pasang Lhamu Sherpa of Solukhumbu abd Dawa Yangjung Sherpa of Dolakha.
The women climbers, who have already scaled Mount Everest and Mount K2, are set to ascend the Mount Kanchennjungha on coming April 7.
Manager of the Nepal Tourism Board, Lekhnath Bhusal, President of Nepal Mountaineering Association, Aang Chhiring Sherpa and Centre Chairperson PK Sherpa, among others said their contribution to promotion of tourism in Nepal through mountaineering was significant. RSS
President Bidhya Devi Bhandari is leaving for China on a state visit on Wednesday (April 24). It will be the first state visit of the Head of State after...