- Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology recognized as WHO collaborating agency
- 28 Indian pilgrims injured in road accident in Mahottari
- NCP Siddharthanagar divide responsibility
- Tourism Investment Summit to be held in February next year
- In lack of elbow room, Nepal Forensic Science Laboratory's works affected
Fund raised from Holi for school operation
Baitadi, March 14: Most of the schools in Baitadi district this year have pledged to use the fund raised from the celebration of Holi – the festival of colours –for school operation.
As most of the schools here are runnig from their own sources, the money collected from Holi celebration would be used to remunerate teachers, said school sources.
Siddhanath Lower Secondary School based in Sunarya Village Body-5, Dhulidhar had raised a fund of Rs 75,000, shared school principal Ganesh Dutta Awasthi.
Likewise, Rauleswor Secondary School of Dogadakedar Village Body, Kafalkot generated a fund of Rs 80,000 through Holi celebration and the school is planning to spend the amount for educational visit of students pursuing Sub-Overseer, informed Dhan Bahadur Bhat, a local.
Similarly, Tripureswor Secondary School based in Patan municipality also collected fund of Rs 110,000 on the occasion, The amount would be used to remunerate teachers of private source of the school, informed school principal Narayan Singh Thagunna. RSS
The 13th edition of the South Asian Games (SAG) is scheduled to be held in Nepal from December 1 to 10, 2019. The sports authorities are working overtime...