- Civil Service Hospital upgrading starts with Chinese assistance
- Speaker Mahara sees need of upgrading of BP Koirala Memorial Cancer Hospital
- Pande gets responsibility of parliament secretariat spokesperson
- Conspiracy underway to make country failure in federalism's name: Mahato
- KOICA agrees to provide 550 million to Nepal
EC urges parties to register for participation in election by March 1
Kathmandu, Feb 27: The Election Commission (EC) has urged all political parties to register the parties' names for the participation in the election by March 1.
The EC, through a public notice stated Sunday that any political party shall submit the details mentioning party's name, address of central office, number of members on the central executive committee or the equivalent body, number of other officials, organisational structure and annual audit reports, including others for the registration for election. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...