- PM Oli remembers late PM Adhikari
- Media has tremendous power in disaster management, says Baskota
- President Xi delivers keynote speech at 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- Putin lauds China infrastructure initiative, warming ties
- Diarrhoea taking week long toll on rural Gulmi village yet to be contained
Dhangadi struck with shortage of blood
Kailali, Feb 21: Dhangadi is facing acute shortage of blood with inexplicable reluctance on part of the local residents to donate blood.
For the past one week, blood shortage has become somewhat severe at the Blood Transfusion Centre, Dhangadi, which has now run out of packs of blood of all groups, according to Centre's Chief Dharanidhar Pant.
Pant conceded the failure on part of the transfusion centre to impart a general knowledge among the locals that donating blood does not harm one's health. The transfusion centre is operating under the aegis of Nepal Red Cross Society. RSS
President Bidhya Devi Bhandari is leaving for China on a state visit on Wednesday (April 24). It will be the first state visit of the Head of State after...