- PM Oli remembers late PM Adhikari
- Media has tremendous power in disaster management, says Baskota
- President Xi delivers keynote speech at 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- Putin lauds China infrastructure initiative, warming ties
- Diarrhoea taking week long toll on rural Gulmi village yet to be contained
Girl killed again in tusker attack
Surunga (Jhapa), Jan 24: Two persons including a girl was killed in wild elephant attack that took place at a community forest on Sunday.
The deceased have been identified as 13 – year – old Sharmila Limbu and Palmaya Subba, 41, of Bhadrapur – 2. The attack took place when they were foraging for fodder at the Mayalu Community Forest, said Superintendent of Police, Shailesh Thapa Chhetri, of District Police Office, Jhapa.
Palmaya's body was found on Sunday while Sharmila's on Monday. The girl's body was found by the locals, police and District Forest Office, Jhapa representatives after an extensive search. RSS
President Bidhya Devi Bhandari is leaving for China on a state visit on Wednesday (April 24). It will be the first state visit of the Head of State after...