- China releases white paper on facts and its position on trade friction with U.S.
- Algiers OPEC-non-OPEC meeting snubs U.S. calls to raise oil outputs
- Five years plan be set for country's development: CPN Chair Prachanda
- National interest be considered in citizenship act amendment: Khanal
- Nepal to play against Tajikistan in first match of Bangabandhu Gold Cup
Plumbing for rural drinking water
Pokhara, Dec 10: A three-month training on plumbing was imparted to locals to support the smooth operation of Lifting Drinking Water Schemes in Bharatpokhari and Nirmalpokhari of Kaski.
The training was delivered with support from Cottage and Small Industry Office, Kaski.
Some 24 locals of the region had taken part in the training conducted from August 31 to November 30, shared Accounts Officer at Kaski Cottage and Small Industry Office, Bishnu Prasad Acharya.
Giving away certificate to the training participants amid a programme organized on Friday, Minister for Population and Environment Jayadev Joshi urged them to translate the learning of training into practice.
Minister Joshi reached the backward Bhairabtol in Bharatpokhari the same day and enquired about the situation there. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...