- 12th Meeting of Nepal-China Bilateral Consultation Mechanism held in Beijing
- US Senate advances vote on ending military support for Saudis in Yemen
- China probes Canadian on suspicion of 'harming' national security
- Tamang donates land for Ward Office in Kaski district
- Former President pitches for full implementation of constitution
Commitment to make Ministry corruption free
Kathmandu, Dec 1: Minister for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation Jeevan Bahadur Shahi has pledged to make his ministry corruption free and effective. Welcoming to newly-appointed Minister for State for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, Indra Baniya, at the Ministry, he suggested the employees to adopt innovative working style to bring about improvement in their performances.
"Let us all remain far away from greed and vested interests. The priorities of the Ministry for now are the promotion and preservation of tourism and developing National Airlines Corporation as a market-oriented and competitive agency". RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...