- Japan provides medical equipment worth Rs 1 billion
- China releases white paper on facts and its position on trade friction with U.S.
- Algiers OPEC-non-OPEC meeting snubs U.S. calls to raise oil outputs
- Five years plan be set for country's development: CPN Chair Prachanda
- National interest be considered in citizenship act amendment: Khanal
Ten injured in road accident
Bhimduttanagar , Nov 27: A total of 10 persons have sustained injuries when a jeep they were on board met with an accident in Doti on Saturday evening.
The jeep (Se 1 Ja 747) was coming to Latamandu from Dipayal in the district and carrying members of a wedding party, according to District Police Office, Doti.
The injured are receiving treatment at a local hospital in Rajpur in the district. Details about the accident are awaited, said Superintendent of Police Dilliraj Bista. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...