- 12th Meeting of Nepal-China Bilateral Consultation Mechanism held in Beijing
- US Senate advances vote on ending military support for Saudis in Yemen
- China probes Canadian on suspicion of 'harming' national security
- Tamang donates land for Ward Office in Kaski district
- Former President pitches for full implementation of constitution
UML expels two leaders accused of murder
Argakanchi, Oct 21: CPN (UML)– Argakanchi today terminated the general membership of two party leaders accused in the murder of UML's Dhanchaur Village Committee former member, Kalpana Bhusal.
The UML Dhanchaur VDC's former Chairman, Khemraj Bhusal, and immediate past Chair, Ganesh Kumar Bhusal, were expelled from the party, said UML District Chairman Chet Narayan Acharya.
In the statement, UML has called for objective investigation into the murder case and legal action against the perpetrators.
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...